Monday 22 September 2008

Stampbord Rose canvas


Today I have made a canvas, using my own design stamp, and a stampbord oval. I decorated the stampbord with ink, and stamped the rose with black Stazon, and used an edtching tool to add details. I edged the oval with black acrylic dabber, I then triple embossed it using clear UTEE. The canvas was coloured with inks and I then attached a piece of pearl embossed paper, and a piece of purple and silver material, and a quote. The stampbord oval was attached and the whole canvas was decorated with bindis.

7 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous linda - love the colour xx

Craftyideas said...

Stunning canvas love that stamp and the colour xx

daisy said...

I like this very much. The stampbord piece is divine & the quote just perfect!

Lesley said...

Beuatiful canvas Linda xx

kay said...

amazing again sis

margaret said...

love the colour and the stamps on your canvas xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful canvas. xxx