Sunday 14 December 2008

Feather plaque

Having had a little bit of playtime today, when I should have been making cards, I happened upon an mdf plaque that I bought recently, so I decided to do something with it! I coloured the plaque with Adirondack acrylic dabbers , eggplant, black and gold. I then triple thick embossed it with clear UTEE, adding a sprinkling of Malachite Fire Aurora cosmic shimmer embossing powder on the third go. I then inked my peacock feather stamp with a gold encore ink pad and stamped into the still molten powder.

8 comments:

made by fifi said...

WOW!xx

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous love it xx

Lesley said...

Fab! xx

daisy said...

Very dramatic xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful xxxx

Janeyc49 said...

Beautiful xx

kay said...

oohh you inspire me to have a go now.................love that feather

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Stunning!! xx